Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

play count with PC games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexis524
new guy

play count with PC games Empty
PostSubject: play count with PC games   play count with PC games EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi all,

having a small problem with my play count with PC games. They tally just fine with all other emulators, but with my PC games, they don't. I point the emulator to the .exe shortcut and it loads just fine, but does not keep track of how many times i've played said game. Any fix? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Don Django
new guy

PostSubject: Re: play count with PC games   play count with PC games EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi Alexis!

I think that EO starts only the counter time/play with emulators, because with PC games you don't have to add an emulator, so EO will run the .lnk from your game but will don't start the counter time/play. I noted the same thing when you want to launch batch files.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: play count with PC games   play count with PC games EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 11:31 pm

I think this is new nice suggestion,The count function only triggered when ever emulator exe start,it's not related to the game,this apply to current eo version but may change in future release maybe in next update
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
alexis524
new guy

PostSubject: Re: play count with PC games   play count with PC games EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:36 pm

awesome, thanks Croser and Don your reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: play count with PC games   play count with PC games Empty

Back to top Go down

play count with PC games
Page 1 of 1