Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How are things going?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oden
new guy

How are things going? Empty
PostSubject: How are things going?   How are things going? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:10 pm

It's been pretty quiet around here lately. I guess that means everyone is enjoying the latest version of EO!

Anyone have any feedback on the latest release since it's been out for a little over a month?
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: How are things going?   How are things going? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:18 am

I hope all of you enjoying the latest eo build,we won't stop developing eo more updates to come, unfortunately we wont be able to work like before because of difficulties we going through here
thank you and have good retro gaming
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: How are things going?   How are things going? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:43 am

No rush I really like the new build it added a lot of great features! Hope things are going well Smile
Back to top Go down
viritys
new guy
viritys

PostSubject: Re: How are things going?   How are things going? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:32 pm

You're from Syria? Damn, that puts things into perspective. It's a sad state of affairs and you're in the middle of it. Good that you've still had the occasional access to computers and internet - having your mind occupied with a task like developing EO or whatever can give your brain a break from the surrounding reality. Hopefully you'll see this message. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: How are things going?   How are things going? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:08 am

yeah it's pretty tough here it's good thing I find time to play pc games and develop pc software,this is what make me live,I don't know but things getting worst I will eventually leave my country for good
thank you
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are things going?   How are things going? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are things going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Organizer Forum :: Emulators And Tools :: Emulator Organizer-
Jump to: