Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News about the future of Emulators Organizer!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emuman
new guy

News about the future of Emulators Organizer! Empty
PostSubject: News about the future of Emulators Organizer!   News about the future of Emulators Organizer! EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:46 pm

cyclops Hello Crosser,
I hope you're right there in Syria, things should be very tricky out there, you, your family and friends can go through this situation and are well my dear.

About AND you must be extremely busy with other responsibilities, motivations and needs, which really should be zero priority at this delicate moment.

Do you think we will have a new version later this year? I use the latest released version and for me it is very functional, but new innovations are always welcome.

A strong Brazilian people's embrace, participate in many communities of old gamers here in Brazil, and many perceive the EO program a robust, functional and fully integrated to our needs.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

News about the future of Emulators Organizer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: News about the future of Emulators Organizer!   News about the future of Emulators Organizer! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:19 am

hello emuman strong croser AHD embrace to you and all  Brazilian people
thank you for your concerns yes we have bad situation here life is tough but we still breathing and we still play retro and develop software and that is the good thing
yes we intend to work on new patch for eo,ahd is busy with nes project,once he done he will move to work on eo,we still planning nothing happen yet,once the work start we'll post update ,the most important priority is to change database format so it run faster with big collection and fix out of memory bug
I don't know if this might happen this year(the next eo update)
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com

News about the future of Emulators Organizer!
Page 1 of 1