Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we accept donation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin
Croser

we accept donation Empty
PostSubject: we accept donation   we accept donation EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Freeware\Donation

Emulators Organizer is completely free you don't need to donate money to unlock stuff it's free and full
Optional donation  would be very welcome and valuable support for continuing the Emulator Organizer and another AHD projects.
With donations you could really help me. no problem if you don't like to, or if you can't do so.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Croser on Fri May 04, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

we accept donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: we accept donation   we accept donation EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello,
Your donation may help me buy new pc/laptop and softwares so that I can continue my development work Very Happy

Thanks for your generosity.
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
oden
new guy

we accept donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: we accept donation   we accept donation EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:44 pm

I'm glad to hear you are safely out of Syria and have relocated to somewhere safe like Germany.

I would like to donate money but instead of using the donation button, would you prefer I sent it as a gift via paypal? I think sending money via donation charges a fee so you wouldn't get the full amount of money however if I sent it as a gift and use either my bank account or paypal balance as the transfer method, you shouldn't be charged a fee (see below).

Quote :
If you send a gift payment from your bank account or PayPal balance, there will be no fee. However, if you send it from a card the normal 3.4% + 0.20p will apply.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So if you are ok with me sending money as a gift, please let me know what email address to use and I'll send some money now.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

we accept donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: we accept donation   we accept donation EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Okay,
My paypal email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
oden
new guy

we accept donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: we accept donation   we accept donation EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 10:15 pm

No problem. Also, just in case anyone tries to send the money as a gift like I did they will have pay a small fee. I guess it's only free if you live in the US. My fee was only $0.80 though which I think is cheaper than the fee for sending it as a donation. Anyway. I hope the money helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

we accept donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: we accept donation   we accept donation Empty

Back to top Go down

we accept donation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Organizer Forum :: Emulators And Tools :: Emulator Organizer-
Jump to: