Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin
Croser

it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 Empty
PostSubject: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Last thursday , my uncle bring his notebook with him and ask me to install new operation system on it, So he leave and that laptop stay with me , I try to figur out what cpu articuture and it's x64

So I test it and fix all the bad glitches and bug's that appear in x64 , also make one package for poth platform , I hope you enjoy the new release and accept my apolagize for the previous bug's that prevent my project from working in x64 OS

Happy playing, plz check it and post the comment in the forum, we need your feedback

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

afro
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
dan83
new guy

PostSubject: Re: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Yes, it works.Great job.
Back to top Go down
bundangdon
new guy

PostSubject: Re: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Still doesn't work for me unfortunately~running windows 7 x64 with latest version of directx and .net, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 pm

bundangdon wrote:
Still doesn't work for me unfortunately~running windows 7 x64 with latest version of directx and .net, etc.
Have you installed the Adobe Reader ?
I tested it in x64 machine which has Adobe Reader X and .net framework 4 and it works fine.
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
bundangdon
new guy

PostSubject: Re: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 pm

AHD wrote:
bundangdon wrote:
Have you installed the Adobe Reader ?
I tested it in x64 machine which has Adobe Reader X and .net framework 4 and it works fine.

Ok, I just tried the non-x64 version and it works... hmm, strange but good Smile
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 pm

I merge the two releases (x86 and x64) in one release , for those who still face difficult running EO, Post the problem so we can help
Hopefully this will make it work for all people
Cool
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
tryingit

PostSubject: foxit reader perhaps?   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm trying EO for the first time. It was crashing on me at start, w7 64 bit machine, until I read that Adobe Reader is required (so that's what those help files are for). I use Foxit Reader for PDFs, is it possible to perhaps have EO use the default PDF viewer instead of Adobe's. Adobe is laggy and a system hog.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm

we are planing to replace adobe plugin in near future ,But we still searching for open source and easy library to implement pdf viewer ,also we are busy in another projects (nes and ahd subtitle maker) so the next release may take some times
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64   it,  now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64 Empty

Back to top Go down

it, now iWe 've done t's fully compatible with x64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Organizer Forum :: Emulators And Tools :: Emulator Organizer-
Jump to: