Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

version 4.3 out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin
Croser

version 4.3 out Empty
PostSubject: version 4.3 out   version 4.3 out EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:24 pm

We just finished the working on 4.3,new feature like new rename tool , now you can rename your whole set of rom from dat file,just download dat file like nes dat from no intro website ,also ability to import\export dat file,we also release the source code under GBL 3 , we hope to see new member join us and share the great excitement in EO programing
ENJOY!
afro
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

version 4.3 out Empty
PostSubject: Re: version 4.3 out   version 4.3 out EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 am

Great work as always! keep it up!! greetings!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

version 4.3 out Empty
PostSubject: Re: version 4.3 out   version 4.3 out EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 am

Something that I noted is that when I try to run a game (zipped or rar) the emulator runs, but don't load the game, when I close EO and re open it the emulator load the game, but later I have the same issue again. I have the command lines settings on default for all emulators. Its happens when I was editing screenshots and adding games

Other thing is that when I drag & drop an image from a site to cover or screenshot tab I don't get the image to be saved and is not showed in the tab
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

version 4.3 out Empty
PostSubject: Re: version 4.3 out   version 4.3 out EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 pm

EO need more testing , actually we implement most feature one by one with heavy testing,but the bugs appear from unexpected position although we managed to eliminate most of it,we need some one to write new manual \doc about EO "my english is too bad",some feature need to be more clarify
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

version 4.3 out Empty
PostSubject: Re: version 4.3 out   version 4.3 out EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I can help to write the manual, just send me the base manual and I will try to arrenge it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

version 4.3 out Empty
PostSubject: Re: version 4.3 out   version 4.3 out Empty

Back to top Go down

version 4.3 out
Page 1 of 1