Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin
Croser

Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! Empty
PostSubject: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Yeah it's here, first of all many thanks and greeting goes to our beloved communiy for thire feedbacks and bug reports,Eo now is better because of you
Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 am

Great! Will test it right away! greetings
Back to top Go down
Aldirt
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 am

Hi, thank you for the update. What is fixed in this release?
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm

You guys are awesome as always!!!! Thank you for the quick update!

Quote :
Emulator Organizer v5.2 Changelog:
* Added: ability to export profile as xml file.
* Added: ability to export and import any console of a profile as file.
* Added: Arabic interface language.
* Fixed: in rom's specail commandlines, when load xml file the commands never save.
* Fixed: remove attached file in rom's properties window not work.
* Fixed: language clucture issue which crashes the progrma on none-English version of Window(R).
* Fixed: tabs manager window bugs for reordering and removing items.
* Fixed: image viewer issue when the image file is not exist, the rom become unselectable.
* Fixed: adding new category may crashe the program due to renaming issue.
* Improved: the properties (or edit) menu entry get enabled only when the item have properties to edit.
* Improved: EO can save window state (maximzed or normal window).
* Improved: EO can save thumbnail mode and size on the list view.
* Improved: the image viewer can remember changes of image view.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 pm

lol,I thought this quote is another bug report, we're very happy and glad you like the new version,many thanks for your feedback and support
Smile
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 am

I just want to make sure I understand how the Saving the console as a file works. I think I understand how it works but I just want to make sure before I get started.

My set up:
G:\Emulator Organizer\EO.exe
G:\Emulator Organizer\Misc\Roms
G:\Emulator Organizer\Misc\Snaps
G:\Emulator Organizer\Misc\Videos

So if I created a console and added roms / snaps / videos then save the console as a file to share with a friend or the community. I would have to compress the whole Emulator Organizer folder containing all the roms / snaps / videos and upload it to a file sharing service. Then if someone wanted to add that console to their collection they would have to download / un-compress the files and place them in their Emulator Organizer folder, then add the console using the menu options correct?

If the above statement is correct, does it matter what location other users keep their main Emulator Organizer folder i.e. does it have to be kept on the root of a drive labeled G like mine is listed in the above example or can they keep it on their desktop or in some other location? I just wanted to make sure the location of the main Emulator Organizer folder didn’t matter as long as the folders inside the Emulator Organizer folder were kept in the same structure as mine. Thanks for your assistance.
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Yes that makes sense. Thank you for the explanation!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 pm

the below paths is perfect
G:\Emulator Organizer\EO.exe
G:\Emulator Organizer\Misc\Roms
G:\Emulator Organizer\Misc\Snaps
G:\Emulator Organizer\Misc\Videos
Eo will convert g: driver to . so it doesn't matter if your friend put your collection on d: or e:...driver,you can even put your collection on usb driver
another awesome feature,you can gather your all emulator and rom with every single related file and option..... all the project file and setting with single iso file then burn the iso to cd\dvd
from tools=>build iso , browse for destination folder and press start,there is also many option for your desire,but make sure your roms already been compressed before building your iso file to save disk space
SO,as long as the folders inside the Emulator Organizer folder,EO will make . path or relative
Note: you have to export project\console and you should have the project\console file like rom s and emulator with it,then your friend or another computer need only to open that project from file menu or add console from file for console backup file as long as the files(roms,snaps...) inside EO folder(misc folder in your collection)
Hope thing get clear,if you have any question,plz let me know
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 pm

I didn't notice the new version until today. Is there any way to suscribe so when a new version is out I get an email notification? (or twitter, RSS, etc)
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm

in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or sourceforge page there is edit box with title"Update Notifications",just enter your email and any new version out you'll be notify
like our facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I think facebook has new policy that prvent most of new post from reach you
you can check our forum from time to time,I use this one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!   Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Emulator Organizer v 5.0.259: out!
Page 1 of 1