Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!

Go down 
+2
Edvard
Jegqamas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Empty
PostSubject: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:20 pm

afew notes:
-we could n't replace adobe reader active x,it's the only free active x out there and other solution either shareware or very hard to implement library
-we will modify filter mechanism in future release
-you need to install dotnet framwork 4.5 in order to use eo
-we have problem with stealing focus from listview control by adobe active x, we searching for a solution for this problem past a few days
-now eo has 6 tab or controller that could be displayed in the same time Very Happy
-you need to install adobe flash player and shockwave (latest release)
-you can now add youtube tab
-dmul emulator now work fine with command line (test it with croser),we add new command "killspace" to kill space between command lines
-we fix almost all the bugs that 've been reported, if you feel there is still one plz tell us
-plz test blurred image , if you still have this happening with your eo, submit it here so we can Analize it

what's new:
Added: new information tab for Youtube videos.
Added: new dynamic commandline "" which can be used to remove space between 2 commandlines.
Added: reset play time and played times counters for roms.
Added: ability to search all profile for roms.
Added: support for 2 more tabs in the info panel. Now the info panel can display 6 tabs of information.
Added: new option in the add roms (folder scan) dialog allows to keep the original roms in case paths match.
Added: added new option allows to auto close running emulator at EO exit.
Improved: list view control will auto scroll and select the item which first char matches the input key.
Improved: list view control with details view, now it's faster.
Improved: rom data items manager now have move up and move down buttons.
Improved: sound/video control to be like old eo v 4 !! now it can view playlist.
Improved: rom info control now can save data editor space between property and value.
Improved: info panel now can be switched verticaly and horizontaly.
Improved: the toolbars now movable and can be visible/hidden via view menu item.
Improved: the detectors can now remember added folder paths.
Improved: now you can search for roms in consoles group and playlists group.
Improved: pdf files in manuals tab get loaded only when the tab is selected to make EO more faster.
Fixed: when pressing delete button on the search/filter text box the program attempt to delete something but not the text.
Fixed: can't search for roms when the selection is a console category.
Fixed: play time counter won't work until the option "auto minimize the main window when launching a game" is activated.
Fixed: play time counter work only with emulators, so a rom launched without emulator will not count.
Fixed: get rom info from MobyGames.com sometimes cause a bug for Japanese roms.
Fixed: when attempting to select consoles group, console or consoles category the tree control shows glitches.
Fixed: after playing a game the main window didn't return to original state (maximized, minimized or normal) and always return to normal state instead.

thank you and enjoy Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

j
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Great!

I download it and when trying to run it say that is not a valid Win32 application... don't know why
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Edvard wrote:
Great!

I download it and when trying to run it say that is not a valid Win32 application... don't know why

Please make sure you have:
Windows 7/Vista x86/x64 Bit (not tested on 8, xp, or older version)
.NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 (EO updated so it need this version !!)
Adobe reader+flash+shockwave (latest versions)

Last edited by AHD on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm

oh I have xp.......
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 pm

-the bad news is we convert our project to new dotnet 4.5 , we didn't knew this going to happen
-another problems may happen if we targeting dotnet 4 platform
-From looking at the .NET Framework System Requirements docs

According to the doc, it's certain that it wasn't in the test matrix, you won't get support for the installation. The installer may still work assuming it doesn't explicitly block unsupported OS'. YMMV.

XP is in extended life-support through 2014 - you're only going to see critical security fixes, not new features like this.

Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:09 am

uhh

well I will have to try new versions when I change OS... I don't know when

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 am

we may release package for win xp soon
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 am

I will greatly appreciate it Croser! greets
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am

Hello,

I've just released a package for xp, it uses .Net 4.0 instead of 4.5 so it should work Smile

Visit:

Then download 'EO 5.3.11 (.net 4.0, xp compatible).zip' file.
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:40 am

Thank you very much AHD I will try it right away!

Edit: I can't see it on the download list
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 am

You'll have to wait for a short time, it just uploaded and need sometime to be available via sourceforge servers.

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:37 am

AWESOME!!!! Thank you guys for the update this is amazing! So far everything works that you mentioned, except for what I have noted below.

- If a video is playing and you start playing a rom the music from the video still plays in the background. Is there a way to autokill the video when you start a rom?

- If you are deleting something you wrote in a Rom Data Item such as Year or Developer it asks if you want to delete the whole rom which is not what I'm trying to do, so instead of using the delete button to remove unwanted data in the Rom Data Item fields, you have to use backspace instead.

- I was able to get the window to display the Horizontal View i.e.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Untitled-2copy-30

However I noticed that some of the spacers (the ones highlighted in red) are solid and can't be moved individually while the others (highlighted in blue) could be moved independantly of the other windows. I assume that was done by accident and was suppose to allow you to move all the windows independently of each other?

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Untitled-5copy-5

Lastly is there a way to have 2 windows on the left side and three windows on the right side similar to the image below? I couldn't seem to get it to adjust like that.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Untitled-4copy-8

Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 am

Neutral Still not showing 'EO 5.3.11 (.net 4.0, xp compatible).zip' file.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:37 am

Edvard wrote:
Neutral Still not showing 'EO 5.3.11 (.net 4.0, xp compatible).zip' file.
Please try this:

Last edited by AHD on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 pm

oden wrote:
AWESOME!!!! Thank you guys for the update this is amazing! So far everything works that you mentioned, except for what I have noted below.

- If a video is playing and you start playing a rom the music from the video still plays in the background. Is there a way to autokill the video when you start a rom?

- If you are deleting something you wrote in a Rom Data Item such as Year or Developer it asks if you want to delete the whole rom which is not what I'm trying to do, so instead of using the delete button to remove unwanted data in the Rom Data Item fields, you have to use backspace instead.

- I was able to get the window to display the Horizontal View i.e.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Untitled-2copy-30

However I noticed that some of the spacers (the ones highlighted in red) are solid and can't be moved individually while the others (highlighted in blue) could be moved independantly of the other windows. I assume that was done by accident and was suppose to allow you to move all the windows independently of each other?

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Untitled-5copy-5

Lastly is there a way to have 2 windows on the left side and three windows on the right side similar to the image below? I couldn't seem to get it to adjust like that.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Untitled-4copy-8

You're Welcome Smile

- About video, we forgot about stopping video when playing rom Sad , you should always stop video manually. I'll fix this at the next release.

- For deleting, the program understands Del button press in the main menu, the main menu delete button work for consoles, roms and playlists. I forgot about disabling this handler when selecting rom info tab too Razz

- About the tabs panel (or info panel), in dotnet you can only put spliter which handle 2 panels. So imagine this, you need to add 6 panels using spliters which each one can handle 2 Sad
I had to do some tricks:
* I added the main spliter for the info tabs. This spliter include 2 panels:
* On the left panel, located the LEFT Spliter.
* On the right panel, There is the RIGHT SEQUARE panel which include 2 panels too.
* On the Sequare panel, there are 2 panels, the middle and the right.
* each one of these panels: LEFT, MIDDLE and RIGHT can handle 2 tabs splited Horizontally (by default)

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! S685s5

* When click on (horizontal alignment), you switch the MAIN INFO SPLITER to horizontal view. In this case, the LEFT panel will be located in the top, the MIDDLE and RIGHT panels at the bottom splited by the right sequare panel which become at the bottom of LEFT panel.

Last edited by AHD on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:52 pm

When switching to horizontal alignment:
Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! 2jcixlg

Sorry for colors are not as same as the picture above .

The only difference that the LEFT panel become above and splits vertically. The middle and right panels stay the same, the right square become at the bottom holding the middle and the right panels.

So using switching horizontally and vertically, you can do whatever you want but you'll need to use drag and drop. Just change tab location and see the result.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Sorry for my English Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Thank you for the explanation, but I was trying to put the game cover in the section with the red x because of it's aspect ratio it looks better if it's longer than the other sections, but because of the main splitter it won't allow me to do this without making the video section big as well. See the image below.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! 2n7dq3m

Is there a way you could swap the location of the blue / purple & green sections like in the image below?

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! 24gmu8k

It's the only way I can think of getting my layout to work. I could create a tab labeled EMPTY in the lower green section and shrink it down so the cover section is extended. Unless you know of a way to make the green tab only have one section instead of two but still have the purple section separated like in the image below.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! 2nsrfpk

Thanks again for your help!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 pm

To be honest with you I have some difficult to setup my tabs the way I like,I came with an idea to design some kind of tabposition editor so the user can modify the tab or controller like snap cover by simple click,maybe this is difficult but nothing is impossible especially with ahd,we may add this feature in the very next release
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:33 am

Well, first of all, excellent work you are doing with this frontend! I know a lot of work is behind all these bugfixes, and EO is one of the best with no doubt, and personally already the best frontend in my opinion. Thank you very much!

New version opens my old eop file without problem, and after resaving some tab options everything seems to work. But there's a problem with video player tab. Videos play ok but when changing to another console, an unhandled exception is generated.

Perhaps is something related with my install, but I have installed .Net 4.5 and Macromedia Shockwave, and new EO is in a clean folder. Here's the message I'm getting:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at AHD.EO.Controls.ICControl_VideosOrSounds.ManagedListView1_DrawSubItem(Object sender, ManagedListViewSubItemDrawArgs e)
  at MLV.ManagedListView.ManagedListViewPanel1_DrawSubItem(Object sender, ManagedListViewSubItemDrawArgs e)
  at MLV.ManagedListViewPanel.DrawDetailsView(PaintEventArgs pe)
  at MLV.ManagedListViewPanel.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
EO
    Assembly Version: 5.3.11.0
    Win32 Version: 5.3.11.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/EO.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
EOControls
    Assembly Version: 5.3.23.26088
    Win32 Version: 5.3.23.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/EOControls.DLL
EOBase
    Assembly Version: 5.0.4796.26085
    Win32 Version: 5.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/EOBase.DLL
AHDUtilities
    Assembly Version: 1.1.4796.26084
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AHDUtilities.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
MLV
    Assembly Version: 1.0.4796.26084
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/MLV.DLL
EOControls.resources
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/en-US/EOControls.resources.DLL
EO.resources
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/en-US/EO.resources.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
AHDForms
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AHDForms.DLL
EOBase.resources
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/en-US/EOBase.resources.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
AxInterop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.DLL
Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
AxInterop.AcroPDFLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AxInterop.AcroPDFLib.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:05 am

Thanks AHD!

I download it, Will try later the features, greets
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:29 pm

mgtroyas wrote:
Well, first of all, excellent work you are doing with this frontend! I know a lot of work is behind all these bugfixes, and EO is one of the best with no doubt, and personally already the best frontend in my opinion. Thank you very much!

New version opens my old eop file without problem, and after resaving some tab options everything seems to work. But there's a problem with video player tab. Videos play ok but when changing to another console, an unhandled exception is generated.

Perhaps is something related with my install, but I have installed .Net 4.5 and Macromedia Shockwave, and new EO is in a clean folder. Here's the message I'm getting:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at AHD.EO.Controls.ICControl_VideosOrSounds.ManagedListView1_DrawSubItem(Object sender, ManagedListViewSubItemDrawArgs e)
  at MLV.ManagedListView.ManagedListViewPanel1_DrawSubItem(Object sender, ManagedListViewSubItemDrawArgs e)
  at MLV.ManagedListViewPanel.DrawDetailsView(PaintEventArgs pe)
  at MLV.ManagedListViewPanel.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
EO
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/EO.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
EOControls
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/EOControls.DLL
EOBase
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/EOBase.DLL
AHDUtilities
    Assembly Version: 1.1.4796.26084
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AHDUtilities.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
MLV
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/MLV.DLL
EOControls.resources
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/en-US/EOControls.resources.DLL
EO.resources
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/en-US/EO.resources.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
AHDForms
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AHDForms.DLL
EOBase.resources
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/en-US/EOBase.resources.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
AxInterop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.DLL
Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
AxInterop.AcroPDFLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO5/AxInterop.AcroPDFLib.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Glad you like it and thanks for the bug reporting !
This problem caused by the playlist of the video player tab, when changing the console it load nothing ... however, i'll fix it right a way.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 pm

oden wrote:
Thank you for the explanation, but I was trying to put the game cover in the section with the red x because of it's aspect ratio it looks better if it's longer than the other sections, but because of the main splitter it won't allow me to do this without making the video section big as well. See the image below.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! 2n7dq3m

Is there a way you could swap the location of the blue / purple & green sections like in the image below?

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! 24gmu8k

It's the only way I can think of getting my layout to work. I could create a tab labeled EMPTY in the lower green section and shrink it down so the cover section is extended. Unless you know of a way to make the green tab only have one section instead of two but still have the purple section separated like in the image below.

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! 2nsrfpk

Thanks again for your help!

Hmmm... I think i have to make switches for Right Square panel, Main panel (allows to swap between the left panel and the square panel) and for the midd and right panels (swap too).
This will give us all possible layout. Cool
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:47 pm

I just noticed that when using your mouse scroll wheel to scroll up or down on the details list sometimes it won't go all the way to the bottom or top of the list i.e. one or two game won't be visible so I have to manually drag the scroll bar all the way to the top or bottom of the list if I want to access those games. Is that something that can be fixed in a future release?
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Hello, the last version is very good!

I have noted that EO don't remember my tab modification (resize of panels and vertical alignment), another thing, when I press a letter on game lists, for example: If I press "R" it will go to it, but if I press "F" It will not go there.

So far, for now, is the only things I have found. The Youtube video tab was hard to find haha, I had have to add it, but If very good!

Great work! greetings
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:37 pm

There's still also this bug: when I scroll the games pressing the up and down arrows on the keyboard (with focus placed on the game list) while all the games have a video associated everything works ok. But when I arrive to a game that has no video, and the snapshot tab is shown instead (because I have configured it so in the tab priorities) then the focus is stolen from the game list and sent to the screenshot, so when I press up or down instead of still browsing the games, I change the size of the screenshot. I must click on the game list again to restore the focus to it and continue scrolling using the keyboard.

If I'm browsing games with screenshots but no videos associated and reach a game with video happens the equivalent: focus is stolen by the video tab and pressing up and down moves the playing point toward the start ot the end of it.
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:40 pm

And a simple suggestion: could a double click on an image on a tab open it in the default image viewer, instead of having to click on the "open with windows default browser icon"? I feel it more intuitive. Videos already change to fullscreen and back, when double clicked (due to windows media player default behaviour).
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 pm

maybe the problen i have when pressing letters t move on the rom list is related to what mgtroyas said about focus
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 pm

mgtroyas wrote:
There's still also this bug: when I scroll the games pressing the up and down arrows on the keyboard (with focus placed on the game list) while all the games have a video associated everything works ok. But when I arrive to a game that has no video, and the snapshot tab is shown instead (because I have configured it so in the tab priorities) then the focus is stolen from the game list and sent to the screenshot, so when I press up or down instead of still browsing the games, I change the size of the screenshot. I must click on the game list again to restore the focus to it and continue scrolling using the keyboard.

If I'm browsing games with screenshots but no videos associated and reach a game with video happens the equivalent: focus is stolen by the video tab and pressing up and down moves the playing point toward the start ot the end of it.
this is an active x problem in windows, I spent alot of time searching for solution deep in google, many people has this problem when they add pdf active x or another active x (like youtube), I 'm sure we'll find work around this soon, this is one of the reason why we delay this release
Back to top Go down
logan5
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Edvard wrote:
Hello, the last version is very good!

I have noted that EO don't remember my tab modification (resize of panels and vertical alignment), another thing, when I press a letter on game lists, for example: If I press "R" it will go to it, but if I press "F" It will not go there.

So far, for now, is the only things I have found. The Youtube video tab was hard to find haha, I had have to add it, but If very good!

Great work! greetings

I've got the formatting problem as well. If I setup the windows the way I'd like them to be and save the first window on the left takes up the whole screen and I have to readjust. My tabs are saved but not the window formatting...I may go back to the older version. EO is awesome though, I'm not whining (okay, maybe a little Smile)
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:48 am

Hi!

Hope everything is being fine for you.

Could you update us about the status of the project?

Regards in any case!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:53 pm

mgtroyas wrote:
Hi!

Hope everything is being fine for you.

Could you update us about the status of the project?

Regards in any case!

thank you mgtroyas for asking , we still alive and the project not dead yet Smile
we live in safe city in syria , war not came here yet and hope not, many service damaged greatly especialy he internet service which become slow and cut off frequently, AHD work on another project sees related to EO engine , and said he 'll work on next EO and his current project share EO many aspect thus this will bring many enhancement to EO
wish us luck
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Glad to know you all are fine. The lack of news was a bit worrying. I hope the situation in your country changes to better soon.

Regarding the project, in my opinion it's already very mature, and the only bugs that are standing out are the not-saving of the horizontal position of the media separators (which resets itself on every launch) and perhaps the need to stop by hand the video player before launching a game. A version with just those bugs fixed (specially the first one) would be a great build to use while enhancenments are done at a slower pace.

Your situation remembers me the story of a ZX spectrum emulator called Warajevo, because it was developed on Sarajevo during the Bosnia-Herzegovina war, here in Europe. I hope it's an interesting reading for you:

If there's something we can do to help, just ask, you are not alone.

Thank you for your hard work, and wish you again the best luck to your country.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:28 pm

thanks again for all the support, this is sad story , we developed EO5 when electricity only came 4 hour a day last year, there was only one pc (desktop), now we have 2 pc and things get better where I live except the falling economy, price get rising each day , some food price now 300`700% , and some estate in syria live without water or electricity since 6 month!

I had little chat with ahd about next EO, he said the current engine need to be updated and this need version 6, I told him it's better we work in the current engine so we can relese some thing usefull faster then we could develope v 6 with enough time to ensure quality, he seems need to figure out how to do this without corrupting save algorithm, more update when we find out something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!   Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now! Empty

Back to top Go down

Emulators organizer 5.3.11 out now!
Page 1 of 1