Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 31
Location : Germany
|Subject: EO User Interface Translation Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 pm|| |
You want to translate EO to your language ? now you can do this simply, just follow these steps:
- Download this tiny tool : [url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/sharpre/files/v 1.0/SharpResourcesEditor 1.0.zip/download][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Download the latest source code from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (just click download snapshot link)
- Extract the source some where in your local disk.
- Extract SharpResourcesEditor file you downloaded in step 1 somewhere not in the source, run ResourcesGenerator.exe file.
- A black screen should appear then a folder browser, browse for the source you extracted in step 3.
- The folder browser will appear again, choose where to save your workspace, the destination folder should be empty.
- Finally a new window appear with combobox. Select your language (the translation language) then click ok. Please make sure to select proper language with region code. For example, fr-FR (French (French))
- The generator will then generate the resources for you, after that will copy SharpResourcesEdito.exe to the work space and run it automatically.
- On the editor window after it run, on the left, you'll find the resource files. Select the first one.
- On the right list, the fields should fill... Just fill fields of Translation column.
- Click Save or press CTRL + S to save the file. After that, the fields of column Original Value should equal Translation fields.
- Repeat the step 10 for the rest of the files. All files should get translated.
- When done, compress the folder (the workspace folder) and email it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Before translate anything, please mail us first at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
, we may work at new version and you should wait.
Hope this help. Don't hesitate to post questions here :Dand let's make EO available for everyone.