Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Version 6 is on the way !

Go down 
+4
Bigby
mgtroyas
oden
Jegqamas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

Version 6 is on the way ! Empty
PostSubject: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Hello everyone
Currently we are working on EO version 6, let's just say it's about 30% complete.
New features, fully customizable and more !

Just take a look at these snaps :
Version 6 is on the way ! Snap1
Default theme of new EO
Version 6 is on the way ! Snap2
Color EO as you like !
Version 6 is on the way ! Snap3
Each element can has it's own style, each element fully customizable ...

Work on progress, we'll keep you posted with news Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 am

I look forward to seeing more updates on this and I'm excited about the customizable options!
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:44 am

Good to know things are advancing. Interface looks tidy and responsive. I think although customization is great, it'd be important to have a great default view that integrates well on the default Windows theme.

Other than that, right now EO5 is great and has all what I need to keep my collection accessible (minus the tabs width saving bug) and if EO6 is as great as EO5 already is, will be the best rom organizer.

Great work, looking forward to the release!
Back to top Go down
Bigby
new guy
Bigby

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Thanks for adding the colors, can't wait to try it out and start customizing!
Back to top Go down
Slater711
new guy
Slater711

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:04 am

EO5 and so is - the best Front-End for PC-use ever made!
Can't wait EO6... But I fear that creating database in EO5 - will not be compatible with EO6.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:03 pm

welcome Slater711
we 're glad you like EO,we'lll add tool to import EO5 project file, but we still not implement EO6 datafile and AHD may change it and may become sql type, we didn't decide yet but the certain thing upcoming EO will accept EO5 datafile, we may even updat EO5 to do so
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

so we 're now in new year happy new year our precious community  santa 
we still got a lot to do,we finish the left panel job and we planned to work on the most important part the six tab,we need a lot of planning,we might change the old engine so it could accept custom size(eo5 has problem with this)
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:31 pm

Happy New Year to you as well and thank you for the update on EO.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi
it's been a while since I post something beside less activity in the forum,I think it's time for some updated news
we have finished the tab system(thanks to AHD),and yes it's save the position of slider and separator,fully dynamic,and per console,you can't believe what AHD did,in my opinion this pro works only available on paid pro software,because of it's techs and the efforts it takes to implement such thing,but we are very pleased with result
now the tab works done,we need to implement rest of stuff and that should be matter of time before the final build come out,I can't estimate the time and I hope it came next month
Stay Tuned
Back to top Go down
Don Django
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Great news!  cheers It's hard to wait so long, but I'll be patient!!!^^
Back to top Go down
Bigby
new guy
Bigby

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Thank you for the news Croser, and thank you to AHD for continuing to work on EO6.

Look forward to the next release!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Thank you very much for the update and the hard work you two (Croser & AHD) put in to this project. It's greatly appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:26 pm

thank you all for your support,we 're very happy when the community like using our project and find some use in it,we're very sorry we didn't be able to finish it last year,real life pressure and other stuff delay the project many times,hope thin goes well this time and the final build to come soon
Back to top Go down
rocs
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 am

Hello! waiting for the new version is the best front end  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:49 pm

thanks, AHD still working on the new version,all work has been done except database,import old project save
Back to top Go down
Don Django
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptySat May 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi Croser, Hi AHD!!! An approximate date for the next EO release? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! EmptyFri May 16, 2014 9:06 pm

we hope you all enjoy eo6 as we do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Version 6 is on the way !   Version 6 is on the way ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Version 6 is on the way !
Page 1 of 1