I've recently been assisting Croser & AHD with Emulator Organizer by writing a brand new help file.
This document contains explanations on almost all of the functions found in Emulator Organizer and includes tutorials on several topics, including
- How to add/setup MAME
- How to add DOS based games
- How to create a configuration (.conf) file to use with DOS based games & DOSBox
- How to add a game that requires a disc image (iso, bin/cue, etc.) mounted in a virtual drive
- How to add consoles that require additional commandlines e.g. Retro Arch
- How to create a batch (.bat) file to mount disc based games
This guide will be continually updated, so please check back every so often for new information.
New post on the home page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Link to new help file: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lastly, I just wanted to thank Croser & AHD for this amazing software which is hands down the best Emulator Frontend on the internet.