Emulators Organizer version 6.4.350 is out !
New in this version:
* Added ability to track roms that don't require an emulator to save play time, played times, etc.
* Added an option to detect and download info & images from TGDB (TheGamesDB.net).
* Added a "Parent And Children" mode for all consoles including MAME which will display roms in a parent/clone relationship.
* Added the Profile Status tab (next to the Roms tab) that displays an overview of all consoles, including console icons, most played games, etc.
* Added the Console Status tab (next to the Roms tab) that displays an overview of the selected console and includes the ability to attach an rtf file or pdf system manual for that console
* Added new sections in the Console Properties windows that allows extra information to be stored e.g. include a short description, attach an rtf file, or add a pdf system manual for that console
* Added additional functionality for dynamic emulators to execute scripts instead of just launching the normal executable file.
* Added functionality for programs that launch before/after the emulator which now includes the ability to load scripts instead of just loading the program's executable file.
* Added ability to override an emulator's list configuration in the launch before/after window.
* Added a function which dictates when a program should launch before and/or after the emulator e.g. # of seconds to wait, launch instantly, wait to finish, etc.
* Added ability to scan folder(s) for rom icons.
* Added ability to sort categories alpha numerically.
* Added an option to repeat playlist in the media tab.
* Added a pixilated mode for image tabs.
* Fixed bug which caused EO to display names incorrectly if they had a period in them.
* Fixed bug which caused EO to halt operations when exporting roms to a database file.
* Fixed bug which occurred when extracting a rom is inside a folder from an archive.
* Improved code optimization which allows roms to load faster.
* Improved code optimization which allows roms to display faster when viewed in Thumbnails mode.
* Improved functionality for programs that launch before/after the emulator which now includes the ability to load scripts instead of just loading the program's executable file.
* Improved ability in the categories browser by including a rename option.
Download from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(if the file is not available, please wait for few more minutes ... the server need sometime to publish the file)
Also check out this new help page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And as usual, you can discus this release here in this post.