New version 6.8.500 is out !!
Changelog for version 6.8.500
* Ability to export selected roms into Hyperlist XML database format file.
* Ability to export selected rom names into a text file.
* Ability to export and import EO playlist into/from file.
* Csv database format (.csv), ability to import and export.
* Mame Genre / Category database format (*.ini), ability to import.
* Ability to use Mame Hyperlist database format in "Add Mame Console" wizard.
* Hyperlist and No-intro database formats now able to import region info from database files.
* Ability to import categories from databases, new option added in the database import dialog, allows to add category information into roms if available.
* The database import engine can now generate filters for region, if region data is imported from database.
* Ability to export categories into some database formats (Hyperlist and CSV)
* Mode options in the Send To dialog (i.e. ability to send related files only)
* Adobe Reader control replaced with web browser, no need to install Adobe Reader anymore to show pdf files (i.e. rom manuals and console manual)
* Now mouse-double-click can be used to force refresh tabs for selected console/rom when there are no tab shown in the tabs browser.
* Added "Remove these specified symbols .." options in the Detect window (when detecting snaps, covers... for example).
* Improved detect feature generally with optimal default options.
* Improved detect from TheGameDB.net, added ability to get "Clear Logo" images.
* Hyperlist XML database import.
* Get data from MobyGames now include more options, it also able now to include categories for roms.
* Thumbnail view optimized, now EO display thumbnails faster.
* No-Intro database fails sometimes to read new versions of the database files.
* Bug when EO loads roms and user switches to Categories tab, EO crashes sometimes due to threads conflicts.
* Out of memory exception, thrown when viewing large images in Thumbnails view.
* Detect game info from The Game DB feature is disabled temporary in this version. Working on updating the api handler.
Download from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
. Please feel free to post questions and comments about this release here.