Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her

Go down 
+23
Dimsokme
viritys
gadesx
almmiron
alexis524
emuman
Hellboy.
Slater711
GrosDams
Bigby
logan5
oden
Don Django
Aldirt
Naithinus
mgtroyas
sachiebear
bundangdon
Edvard
will_oli
Gens
cid67
Slimmmmmm
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Croser wrote:
I have test EO on virtualbox on win xp 32bit,first I use 4.6 setup file and create test collection of console and some roms with it's snaps,then I use 5.1 setup.exe and install EO,I also create collection and no problem presents? scratch
eo designed to run any where any place even from read only dvd\cd,it was tested well in 3 machine (win 7 x64 , win xp 32),maybe there is something missing,some kind of drivers like
"Microsoft Visual C++ 200x Redistributable" ,plz download the latest driver for directx and make sure adobe reader is already installed (9 or above),also I have install microsoft dotnet framwork 4 client profile and extended,it also recommended to install latest microsoft dotnet framwork on your machine
we need your feedback so we can create more stable release
thank you all EO community for the support I love you

I already have installed Visual C++ Redistributable for both x86 and x64 for 2008 and 2010.

DirectX drivers are also up to date.

Adobe Reader X is also installed.

Also .Net framework 4 client profile and extended.
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Croser wrote:
I think we 're suspecting string related problem,and we have small task for you,if you have time,we 're about to release small revision to fix and tweak some glitches ,but first we want to make sure our next revision has no glitches:
we think EO has problem in non us windows version, open new project,right click on console panel then directly click on detect=>snap(don't create console group or console),if EO stop working plz post some feedback,this will help us alot
cheers study

With EO empty (no profile loaded) I right click and select "Detect > Snapshots" and a window appears saying "Please select a console first". No crash or problem.

I haven't had time to test EO on other PCs but I will try to do it soon.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 am

here is the test release:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
does it work?
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Croser wrote:
here is the test release:
does it work?

Same as 5.1:
Adding snapshots folder doesn't crash.
Adding rom folder to scan crashes.

I just tried adding only "zip" as extension to search for, in case it was searching some extension windows doesn't like, but t crashed again. If I select an empty folder it also crashes.

I have a laptop but it's my work laptop and it happens to be configured in english, so it doesn't really make a test. EO works great on this laptop...

It's something related to my PC, although I have no problems with other software. Only thing retains me from reinstalling Windows (when I have time) is you say somebody has reported the same problem.
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Ok I just realized I could search on the Windows Event Viewer (sorry in spanish):

Code:
Aplicación: EO.exe
Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
Información de la excepción: System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException
Pila:
  en System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.HandleResourceStreamMissing(System.String)
  en System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,System.Resources.ResourceSet>, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, Boolean, Boolean)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(System.String, System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(System.String)
  en AHD.EO.Forms.Frm_AddRoms.Progress()
  en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
  en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
  en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
  en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Code:
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: EO.exe, versión: 5.1.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x509fe2c9
Nombre del módulo con errores: KERNELBASE.dll, versión: 6.1.7601.17932, marca de tiempo: 0x50327672
Código de excepción: 0xe0434352
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x0000c41f
Id. del proceso con errores: 0x914
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01cdc40f9409bed4
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: D:\EO 5 beta\EO.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Id. del informe: fc724d1a-3002-11e2-8c3f-005056c00008

Code:
Depósito con errores , tipo 0
Nombre de evento: CLR20r3
Respuesta: No disponible
Id. de archivo CAB: 0

Firma del problema:
P1: eo.exe
P2: 5.1.4698.35380
P3: 509fe2c9
P4: mscorlib
P5: 4.0.0.0
P6: 50484033
P7: 35a9
P8: c5
P9: MXYABJ2RSFG4UKNKGMSPJ2KFPMZXHCC5
P10:

Archivos adjuntos:
C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Local\Temp\WERAF98.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

Es posible que estos archivos estén disponibles aquí:
C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_eo.exe_ace77640b0d1d6fe33677761c79ff73bbf24237_1a5ec3f2

Símbolo de análisis:
Nueva búsqueda de una solución: 0
Id. de informe: fc724d1a-3002-11e2-8c3f-005056c00008
Estado del informe: 65
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Thank you very much,you have been very helpful,as I had suspected before, it's string problem, we have to write some new code,new fix in the way,when it's done,we need your help again to test the new beta release
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:48 am

ok here is debug release,it should give you message about what 's going on when you try to scan folder,so pls copy\paste the message with snapshot of it,also plz try the compressor found in tools menu
Back to top Go down
will_oli
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:49 pm

Quote :
ok here is debug release,it should give you message about what 's going on when you try to scan folder,so pls copy\paste the message with snapshot of it,also plz try the compressor found in tools menu

Nenhum recurso adequado para a cultura especificada (ou a cultura neutra) foi encontrado no assembly dado. Verifique se "AHD.EO.Forms.LanguageResources.Resource.resources" foi incorporado ou vinculado ao assembly "EOForms" corretamente no tempo de compilação ou se todos os assemblies satélites necessários podem ser carregados e estão totalmente assinados.

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Nenhum recurso adequado para a cultura especificada (ou a cultura neutra) foi encontrado no assembly dado. Verifique se "AHD.EO.Forms.LanguageResources.Resource.resources" foi incorporado ou vinculado ao assembly "EOForms" corretamente no tempo de compilação ou se todos os assemblies satélites necessários podem ser carregados e estão totalmente assinados.
at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.HandleResourceStreamMissing(String fileName)
at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Dictionary`2 localResourceSets, Boolean tryParents, Boolean createIfNotExists, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo requestedCulture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name)
at AHD.EO.Forms.Frm_AddRoms.Progress()

the compressor crash too

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:16 pm

thank you we find the problem now,the fix in the way along with minor bug fixing,we should release beta revision soon,thank you all for your feedbacks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:48 pm

ok here another test release,we need your feedback,it's for only add rom(scan folder) now,if it works,then we will apply this fix for entire EO project
create console add=>add rom(folder scan)
we need many feedback so we confirm this fix
Back to top Go down
will_oli
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:46 pm

It worked!! \o/\o/\o/
Very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 am

Croser wrote:
ok here another test release,we need your feedback,it's for only add rom(scan folder) now,if it works,then we will apply this fix for entire EO project
create console add=>add rom(folder scan)
we need many feedback so we confirm this fix

Worked like a charm! Great work Wink
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 am

Nice Very Happy

Now we know the problem: the new thread take the system default culture "Spanish for example" instead of English but the program only has one resource for English.

Thanks guys for help ! the fix will included in new release soon Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Great news. Willing to test that fixed version and start building the collection.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Hello,

Please download this test release: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I want to test if it works 100% before the accual release Wink
This version tests:
1 add roms and detect
2 fixed tabs manger

Warning: never switch language and never build your collection on this release.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
will_oli
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:55 pm

don't worked here, crash immediately after i clicking the executable!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 am

could you plz submit some text of the error message,or delete setting file and try again
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

Same here, program simply crashes:

Code:
Aplicación: EO.exe
Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
Información de la excepción: System.TypeInitializationException
Pila:
  en AHD.EO.Program.Main(System.String[])

Code:
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: EO.exe, versión: 5.1.1.144, marca de tiempo: 0x50aa8351
Nombre del módulo con errores: KERNELBASE.dll, versión: 6.1.7601.17932, marca de tiempo: 0x50327672
Id. del proceso con errores: 0x171c
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01cdc6a72d78f58e
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: D:\EO 5.1 test\EO.exe
Id. del informe: 6be846b1-329a-11e2-92e7-005056c00008

Code:
Depósito con errores 3377618388, tipo 5
Nombre de evento: CLR20r3
Respuesta: No disponible
Id. de archivo CAB: 0

Firma del problema:
P1: eo.exe
P2: 5.1.1.144
P3: 50aa8351
P4: mscorlib
P5: 4.0.0.0
P6: 50484033
P7: 35a9
P8: c5
P9: MXYABJ2RSFG4UKNKGMSPJ2KFPMZXHCC5
P10:

Archivos adjuntos:
C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCCF6.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

Es posible que estos archivos estén disponibles aquí:
C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_eo.exe_e1c5f69d6227ee19719232aea74dc146590f1_18f9e8df

Símbolo de análisis:
Nueva búsqueda de una solución: 0
Id. de informe: 6be846b1-329a-11e2-92e7-005056c00008
Estado del informe: 0
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 am

This one should work:
* give the program admin rights (run as admin)
* make the program as TRUSTED in your antivirus

Thanks everyone (y)
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:13 am

It doesn't run. With or without administrator privileges. Nothing happens.

I tried deleting AHD folder on "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local" and it isn't recreated.

Eset nod32 temporarily disabled to run the test. With it enabled, not warnings either.

There are no entries on Windows Event Viewer.

Running from a clean folder, not mixed with previous versions files.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 am

hi
I tested it on 2 different pcs and on virtual machine with windows xp ARABIC local and works fine.
Nothing changed in the program, only the lines related to threads that requires language specific, so if 5.1 run the 5.1.1 must do (at least show the main window).

And i added a try logic at the main of the exe file so if something wrong happen it must show a text box instead of crash or not run at all Sad

To sad it doesn't work, however, i'll try to test more in virtual machine like installing windows 2000 with arabic lang only.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:55 am

Let's try this:

Delete the folder: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AHD (yes the AHD folder not the contents only)

Extract the program folder then try to run, if it don't, please put this file on the EO folder:
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 pm

I had already completely deleted AHD folder. I tried with the .config file in the same folder than the .exe but still doesnt run. Windows cursor changes to busy for half a second then nothing happens.

BTW previous EO5 versions do run.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm

kk,we 're working on new fix,the problem is odd,suddenly it refuse to work even though it has the same method of previous test release which to be reported as working,in the meantime we 're implementing the export project to xml function,we'll release more test revision until we fix this problem
thank you for your feedback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:43 am

Hello

This is another build ...

Thanks everyone for your feedback !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Now it at least crashes and I can get the error output on the Windows Events Viewer:

Code:
Application: EO.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.TypeInitializationException
Stack:
  at AHD.EO.Program.Main(System.String[])

Code:
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: EO.exe, versión: 5.1.1.144, marca de tiempo: 0x50aeb594
Id. del proceso con errores: 0x1e98
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01cdc98c4ce9ddbf
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: P:\EO 5.1.1 RE test\EO.exe
Id. del informe: 8acfb18e-357f-11e2-92e7-005056c00008
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 am

Hello,

This is a debug build ..

If something wrong happen, please post the console window messages.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Here's the output:

Code:
P:\EO 5.1.1 debug build>EO.exe
Setting the language to English
Initializing vs style...
Setting the startup path

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: Se produjo una excepción en el inicializador de tipo de 'AHD.EO.Program'. ---> System.Resources.Missing
ManifestResourceException: No se encontraron recursos adecuados para la referencia cultural especificada o para la referencia cultural neutra. Compruebe si "AHD.EO.Base.LanguageResources.Resource.resources" se ha incrustado o vinculado  correctamente en el ensamblado "EOBase" durante el tiempo de compilación o que todos los ensamblados satélite requeridos pueden cargarse y están completamente firmados.
  at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.HandleResourceStreamMissing
(String fileName)
  at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Dictionary`2 localResourceSets, Boolean tryParents, Boolean createIfNotExists, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
  at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo requestedCulture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
  at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
  at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)
  at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String name)
  at AHD.EO.Base.Profile..ctor()
  at AHD.EO.Base.ProfilesManager..ctor()
  at AHD.EO.Program..cctor()
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at AHD.EO.Program.Main(String[] args)
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:30 am

Hello,

Almost there, i think i found the problem (y)

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will_oli
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Great,

it worked!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Glad to hear that,does it work for you mgtroyas? bounce
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Yes, it works now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Great work. I've finally been able to test the app. It's great!

To celebrate, here's my first small bug report Wink

1) Click "Add > Consoles group" + click "Add > Console" + (without configuring the console) click "Add > Console category" = crash (error description follows).

2) A small cosmetic bug: consoles group has no options, so when clicking "Options" in contextual menu (or "Edit" menu entry), nothing happens. If it's easy to fix, it would avoid confussion to new users.

3) In "View > List View > Thumbnails" there's a typo.

Thank you again for your great work. Once stabilized, I'll start building my game library and so test it in depth.

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNodeCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
  at AHD.EO.Frm_Main.AddConsoleCategory(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.586 (RTMLDR.030319-5800)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
EO
    Assembly Version: 5.1.1.144
    Win32 Version: 5.1.1.144
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/EO.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.560 built by: RTMLDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.568 built by: RTMLDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.586 built by: RTMLDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
EOBase
    Assembly Version: 5.0.4712.40605
    Win32 Version: 5.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/EOBase.DLL
AHDUtilities
    Assembly Version: 1.1.4712.40604
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/AHDUtilities.DLL
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.450 built by: RTMLDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
EOControls
    Assembly Version: 5.1.1.40607
    Win32 Version: 5.1.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/EOControls.DLL
EOControls.resources
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/en-US/EOControls.resources.DLL
EO.resources
    Assembly Version: 5.1.1.144
    Win32 Version: 5.1.1.144
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/en-US/EO.resources.DLL
ryxm3ys0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
AHDForms
    Assembly Version: 1.0.4712.40604
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/AHDForms.DLL
EOBase.resources
    Assembly Version: 5.0.4712.40605
    Win32 Version: 5.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/en-US/EOBase.resources.DLL
AxInterop.WMPLib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
0xnro24k
EOForms
    Assembly Version: 5.1.1.40608
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/EOForms.DLL
AHDForms.resources
    Assembly Version: 1.0.4712.40604
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/en-US/AHDForms.resources.DLL
AxInterop.AcroPDFLib
    CodeBase: file:///P:/EO%205.1.1.144%20test/AxInterop.AcroPDFLib.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/
Nice !
Now it's the time for the official release Wink

Thank you all for your feedback, help and reports !
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 pm

glad to hear that,thank you mgtroyas and all our community member for your effort testing EO, I test most of the functionality and most of it works now , I may publish the revision tomorrow if things goes well
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Naithinus
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:00 am

First of all thank you for the effort to make EO even more awesome!!, I've been having the same problem ( I have a Spanish Windows 7 x64), but finally it worked with this test version,now I can test the awesome new features in V5 Smile ,the only problem is with this test version, the tab manager doesn't work for me, I can't add any new tabs, and, I don´t know if it is my PC or some configurayion but it seems a lot slower than the v4.6 Crying or Very sad

Keep up the great work!!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 am

kk, thank you for the report,I'm going to test it well tomorrow,I think I need your help EO community testing most of functionality as I don't have none english win 7, so there is still bugs hide there,we 'll keep testing until we have stable revision
Cool
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi! I write this on other section but this is the right one haha

When I close the project EO do not remember the image tabs options (like "stretch to fit") ,thumbnail image to show, and if i maximized the program it doesn't remember it either.

Another thing that I noted is when I am in the list of games, writing to find the desired rom doesn't work

Greetings and thanks for the efforts!
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:00 am

Something that I noted when adding covers is that the image looks blurred sometimes for while, I don't know, here is some screen captures to show you

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 Imagetrouble1

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 Imagetrouble2

Also, the backup function was tested? I couldn't try it yet.

I was thinking GameFAQs could be another good addition for info guides etc

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
Aldirt
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

I have some speed problems in the list view -details.

e.g Im using the goodsnes rom Pack and the list view is very slow.
other sets like c64 game pack with over 17000 roms runs fast.
Both are compressed.

One thing i missed from older versions is to have a playlist in the media tabs (video and Sound) when i press stop or has ist something to do with my Windows Media Player config?

Another little thing is the position of the slider in the rom info tab between property and value.
It`s not reckognized after restart.

Greetings to you, I must say EO is the best frontend i ever used and hopefully the last one.

Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am

Trying to add info to some japanese games from Moby Games give me an error

Here an screen capture

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 Dibujo

I don't remember if in 4.6 version you could type on the list to find the desired game? That would be good

I think this is the best frontend for various console emulators without a doubt, getting better always!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Edvard wrote:
Trying to add info to some japanese games from Moby Games give me an error

Here an screen capture

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 Dibujo

I don't remember if in 4.6 version you could type on the list to find the desired game? That would be good

I think this is the best frontend for various console emulators without a doubt, getting better always!
oh...lol stay away from japanese game,it's bug and we 'll fix it,thank you
EO 5 has new method of displaying images,now it's first render the image as thumbnail for quick browsing(memory string),then it correct it,so the image may stay blured for awhile until EO render the original image
Back up feature:I'm going to write some new guide soon as the new EO has many new feature
to use backup your snap or rom related file like snap,cover pdf,... list,from profile menu=>backup=>snap ,now save the backup file,to use it just use detect snapshot,check "use backup file to detect",now your snap should be shown again
console backup: right click on console=>export console save the file,to us the backup right click on console group=>add console from file

Thank you for y feedback dbac and testing

Last edited by Croser on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Aldirt wrote:
I have some speed problems in the list view -details.

e.g Im using the goodsnes rom Pack and the list view is very slow.
other sets like c64 game pack with over 17000 roms runs fast.
Both are compressed.

One thing i missed from older versions is to have a playlist in the media tabs (video and Sound) when i press stop or has ist something to do with my Windows Media Player config?

Another little thing is the position of the slider in the rom info tab between property and value.
It`s not reckognized after restart.

Greetings to you, I must say EO is the best frontend i ever used and hopefully the last one.

you mean:
GoodNES.Nintendo.Entertainment.System.V3.14.Complete.GoodMerged.Roms-OneUp
I have the same pack,I suggest you build new nes console and assign nes emulator icon not normal image,this should boost the performance,EO 5 has slow performance when it come to change roms icon,I recommend to not use this function in the time beign
-click on sound\video tab and press edit list button,you can manage the media list like removing or moving...we'll improve this feature in the future release for sure
"Another little thing is the position of the slider in the rom info tab between property and value.
It`s not reckognized after restart."
if you mean the save position after restart,we'll do it next version
Thank you very much for your feedback,we need it
Back to top Go down
Aldirt
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Hi Croser, thank you. All speed problems are gone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Hi Aldirt Smile Nice to hear that
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:53 pm

First of all wanted to say new EO 5 is much faster working with images and videos placed on shared folders (mapped to a network drive). Great work!

I'm trying to have one full-width video tab on the bottom and two half-width tabs on the top (left and right) with other media (cover, screenshots). So I define a top-left tab (cover), a top-right tab (screenshot) and a bottom-left tab (video).

But then the top-right tab uses the full height and leaves the top-left and bottom-left on half size. How I Must define the tabs to get the bottom tab with full width?
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:06 pm

I've found that when the Manuals Tab tries to show a PDF manual, it hangs EO and I must close it or wait for a minute or so, when it times out, the PDF is not shown, any PDF is not shown, but EO works again. It happens with any PDF. I have Adobe Reader X on Windows 7 64 bits. Could someone test if it works for you?
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:32 pm

mgtroyas wrote:
First of all wanted to say new EO 5 is much faster working with images and videos placed on shared folders (mapped to a network drive). Great work!

I'm trying to have one full-width video tab on the bottom and two half-width tabs on the top (left and right) with other media (cover, screenshots). So I define a top-left tab (cover), a top-right tab (screenshot) and a bottom-left tab (video).

But then the top-right tab uses the full height and leaves the top-left and bottom-left on half size. How I Must define the tabs to get the bottom tab with full width?
Thanks Very Happy

About the tabs, it designed to be ordered in 2 panels (on the right), left and right, the left one split-ed into 2, up and down. Same for the right tab, it have 2 tabs, up and down.
So if one of the 2 panels (left or right) has one tab (up or down), the other one (down or up) will collapsed automatically since it's empty.
So if you have one tab on the left panel (located up or down) and one tab on the right panel (located up or down) it will be shown like 2 tabs into 2 panels right and left.
It's designed like this (tab takes all the panel) for better view of possible manual or info tab so you can view pdf file better that way.

mgtroyas wrote:
I've found that when the Manuals Tab tries to show a PDF manual, it hangs EO and I must close it or wait for a minute or so, when it times out, the PDF is not shown, any PDF is not shown, but EO works again. It happens with any PDF. I have Adobe Reader X on Windows 7 64 bits. Could someone test if it works for you?
You should have Adobe(R) Reader X version 10.0.0.1 installed. EO 5 uses the active x control of that version.

Thanks and glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 pm

we should have new option to deal with tab orient
if pdf problem present,plz post error log
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 am

The Play time counter doesn't work? or is it me? How it's works?

Last edited by Edvard on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next