Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add Console Wizard Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
throwingmuse
new guy
throwingmuse

Add Console Wizard Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Add Console Wizard Suggestion   Add Console Wizard Suggestion EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:57 am

Have you considered adding both the Video and Sound configuration into the Console (Wizard)? Since Snapshot, Covers, and Manual are already in the wizard, and both Video and Sounds are similar, shouldn't they also be in the default setup? If someone doesn't have that particular media content, they can skip the step.

I find that when I am setting up a system, I want to add everything to it during the same process. Right now, adding Video and Sound takes an extra step since it is outside of the default setup wizard.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Add Console Wizard Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add Console Wizard Suggestion   Add Console Wizard Suggestion EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:34 am

Yes sure ,but the reason for this we don t want extra question for user so wizard take forever,we wanted light wizard help user to figure out what eo is nad help him to build basic collection swiftly,as for snap and other extra Rom related become more and more,we may change wizard so it can cover em all some howB-) planing way to do that need lot of sugar and soda
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com

Add Console Wizard Suggestion
Page 1 of 1