Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crash on Windows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bartolo2
new guy

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi,
Program crash when i wun it under Windows 7 x64, i have tested it using Vmware and it works nice, but in my computer it just says that "windows has found a problem..."

And i want to ask a feature: eop profiles as plain xml and not binary. If i want to do a massive update of some path i want to use an editor and search and replace al paths, it's fast and easy.

Thanks for all
Back to top Go down
bartolo2
new guy

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 pm

The memory dump is here:

I have a memory dump here: www_4shared_com/archive/fzPnoybH/WER141Etmpmdmp_html
Replaze _ with dot
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:56 pm

for memory I don't know how to check it,maybe it's because of some driver conflict,I have once bad sound blaster 24bit driver before,and my old pc was frequently crash with no Warner

for the save data as xml,EO5 will have this feature for sure,export as ini,xml file
EO5 still in development,we restore most of it ancestor ver 4 features ,we still need to implement new feature like these
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
bartolo2
new guy

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Can you put some trace info (or catch the exception and log it to a file), or make a debug version to send you info about? Windows show some info about System.Form crash but nothing more.

I will wait for EO 5.

Thanks for you support
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:00 pm

you can take snap for the crash windows,use print button then paste in paint app found in start-accessory,or you can take snap using commercial program,you can try to reinstall EO,uninstall then install,you are welcome
Back to top Go down
bartolo2
new guy

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:44 pm

www-4shared-com/archive/JuTEE_3t/image-html

Replace - by .
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Remove all folders inside this dir
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AHD\
and
in program folder, delete settigs file.

make sure you have adobe reader installed
EO folder is not read only
Back to top Go down
bartolo2
new guy

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Nothing :/
I will wait till 5.0 is out (hope for Chrismas) and if it doesn't work i will reinstall Windows cause it needs a clean
Thanks for your support y espero que hagas el mejor frontend para emuladores Smile
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:46 am

I hope it out soon too,even if I have to release alpha or beta,it should out before Christmas,thank you and you are welcome any time
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi
I think you need to remove any installation if EO on your pc then try to install the newest version again. I think this happens 'cause you have 2 or more EO versions on your pc.
The installer can't detect older installation also this will make the newer version load modules from the older one.

Hope this work.
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
bartolo2
new guy

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi all, i have found the problem.

I had not installed Windows Media Player and after installing it, EO works. Perhaps EO should check for window components required to operate and warn the user if some piece is missing.

BTW congrats for your new release, but...what about chaning your DB format to a plain one (perhaps a ini), i want to mass change some settings using and editor. I ask this because you are telling us to request features, so here i am Smile

Bye
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Thank you,we hope you find new EO fun and useful
I think we need to add extra check code for that like we did in pdf activex before
we didn't forgot about ini project feature,but we want to release new EO first,then add feature later,this feature will come for sure,and plz feel free to tell us your thought and what feature you want, you're welcomed any time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash on Windows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash on Windows   Crash on Windows Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash on Windows
Page 1 of 1