Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toolbar Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oden
new guy

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 am

Based on the conversation in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] topic it looks like we'll be able to automatically import data about roms from those ini files.

I was wondering if there will also be a way to add extra categories in the toolbar at the top of the screen such as publisher / developer / number of players etc. because I was hoping for the ability to sort by more than just 14 options provided in the current toolbar.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:44 pm

in current v5 statues,the columns header now dynamic and based on the tab name you provide for specific console,ex: mame console you can add snap cabine.... and the column name will appear like tab names and can be sorted
your idea is very great,we could do some data container about each console,that would be possible if not in v5 in 5.1
I already talk to my brother and he likes it and said it possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
oden
new guy

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Thank you for the quick response.

I also really like the fact that it tracks the number of times I've played a game. Would it be possible to track how long the game has been played as well.

Common sense would dictate that the game you've played the most number of times would also have the longest PLAY time but that probably isn't the case when looking at RPG's or other genres that take longer to complete.

I think that would also be a nice statistic to have / sort by Smile
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:59 pm

time counter is possible,but exception for specific genre like rpg so EO will not count the time,this is will be great but it need extra work,maybe in next version,currently we added played count and time counter
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Why would time counter work with certain genres and not others?
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:05 am

sorry for my english,I meant time counter will work for all genre but we can't make exception for certain genre,so all rom will be treated as the same regardless of the genre
Cool
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:50 am

That's not a problem, just seeing the time function added will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:58 am

all ini or csv file function now working great,thank you for your great idea,EO looks better
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 am

Wow you guys work fast!
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Croser, I sent you a PM regarding this topic. Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toolbar Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbar Question   Toolbar Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Toolbar Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Organizer Forum :: Emulators And Tools :: Emulator Organizer-
Jump to: