Version 6.1.12 is out !!
What's new ?
- Added: Options for "Programs To Run Before" in Emulator properties, allow to configure how's a program should launch like waiting for that program to finish, wait for seconds or run instantly before running the second one (or emulator).
- Fixed: Import database file for console feature for some database formats that use the file name to compare.
- Fixed: "Out of memory" bug in some pcs.
- Fixed: bug with sorting emulators (in emulators browser)
- Fixed: bug when deleting an emulator, the emu icon disappears but still an empty block in the emu list.
Download it from here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sorry guys for keeping you waiting, we are really facing hard times here.
We fixed some seroius errors such as Out Of Memory along with some other bugs. Also, we implemented the requests that we could do. Sorry we could not implement some requests 'cause as I said before "we are really facing hard times here"
Note about the "Programs to launch before the emulator", there are 3 modes:
Instant: means the program will be launched instantly without waiting.
Wait to finish: means the program will be launched and holds EO until it finishes. it may cause EO to hang if it doesn't finish so make sure the program you add DOES finish.
Wait for seconds: means the program will be launched and holds EO FOR SECONDS YOU
Configuring not changed, as always, in the Emulator properties.