Emulator Organizer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emulator Organizer Forum

Every thing about Emulator Organizerand Emulator news found here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Version 6.1.12 is out !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jegqamas
new guy
Jegqamas

Version 6.1.12 is out !! Empty
PostSubject: Version 6.1.12 is out !!   Version 6.1.12 is out !! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:21 am

Version 6.1.12 is out !!

What's new ?

• Added: Options for "Programs To Run Before" in Emulator properties, allow to configure how's a program should launch like waiting for that program to finish, wait for seconds or run instantly before running the second one (or emulator).
  • Fixed: Import database file for console feature for some database formats that use the file name to compare.
  • Fixed: "Out of memory" bug in some pcs.
  • Fixed: bug with sorting emulators (in emulators browser)
  • Fixed: bug when deleting an emulator, the emu icon disappears but still an empty block in the emu list.

Download it from here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting, we are really facing hard times here.
We fixed some seroius errors such as Out Of Memory along with some other bugs. Also, we implemented the requests that we could do. Sorry we could not implement some requests 'cause as I said before "we are really facing hard times here"

Note about the "Programs to launch before the emulator", there are 3 modes:
Instant: means the program will be launched instantly without waiting.
Wait to finish: means the program will be launched and holds EO until it finishes. it may cause EO to hang if it doesn't finish so make sure the program you add DOES finish.
Wait for seconds: means the program will be launched and holds EO FOR SECONDS YOU
SPECIFY.

Configuring not changed, as always, in the Emulator properties.
Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
Edvard
new guy
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Version 6.1.12 is out !!   Version 6.1.12 is out !! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Thanks for the hard work, I will be testing EO
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Version 6.1.12 is out !!   Version 6.1.12 is out !! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Awesome, thank you very much!

I'm sorry to hear that you country is facing tough times... I hope things get better.

I found a bug that I would like to report, I'll also post this in the bug report section as well. I have added a couple of systems Sega CD, Sega Genesis, Sega 32x, and PC games. When I'm browsing Emulator Organizers game window (the one with the game names), for some reason I can't use the arrow keys to navigate up or down, I have to use the scroll bar. EO will still allow me to press a letter on my keyboard to go to games starting with that letter but it won't let me use the arrow keys.

on the

Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy
mgtroyas

PostSubject: Re: Version 6.1.12 is out !!   Version 6.1.12 is out !! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:49 pm

I've tested my virtual drive mounting script with the "wait to finish" option and it works great. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin
Croser

PostSubject: Re: Version 6.1.12 is out !!   Version 6.1.12 is out !! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:44 pm

hello every one
yeasterdy we have great time , we fix EO database bug occur when I import .dat file for various system like nes,it's about crc comparation,also we add new option todetect windows that allow to remove '(" sympol and after it character to improve detection chances,we also plan to support hyper list xml file
we are aware about th problems you report and the fix will coming soon
wish you great time our beloved community;)
Back to top Go down
https://emulator-organizer-f.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Version 6.1.12 is out !!   Version 6.1.12 is out !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Version 6.1.12 is out !!
Page 1 of 1